Individual Retirement Planning
Retirement is one of life’s biggest transitions. The schedule of going to work is replaced by other routines. It is also significant because the funds we have set aside for retirement later become our paycheck. As with all changes in our lives, having a plan in place makes the transition easier and less disruptive.
We look at the big picture and work with our clients on all aspects of their financial matters as they approach retirement. This includes:
- Investment planning to pursue the optimum plan for you and be certain your investments are appropriate for this stage of your life cycle.
- Financial planning for a thorough review of your finances so that you are better able to adjust to your retirement income.
- Reviewing of your estate plan to determine if any changes should be made regarding tax planning, charitable giving, or annual gifting.
- Calculating of your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- Maintaining compliance with IRA regulations.
- Assisting in rolling your 401(k) or profit-sharing plan distribution to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
At The State Wealth Advisors, we understand the importance of sound retirement planning. Our goal is to help you through this transition and protect the investments you have worked hard to accumulate.
Consult your legal or tax counsel for advice and information concerning your particular circumstances. Neither Cetera Investment Services, nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.